Filling A Niche
- Seasoned consultants with executive leadership experience in building entrepreneurial institutions that respond to market opportunities, especially in online
- Focus on building a culture of responsiveness and change, with a commitment to high quality programs
- Ability to scale to the needs and opportunities of the institution
- Designed with the goal of building stronger institutions
- Many higher education consulting firms focus on the traditional institution, or only offer limited assistance in online.
- Specialty online services companies provide a narrow range of services (marketing/recruiting or course development/platform hosting), but lack a comprehensive view of the online student life cycle.
- Online Program Management companies (OPMs) provide a comprehensive range of services, but maintain expertise outside of the institution.